Universal A Style Plotter Pens
Archival Dpp (Disposable Plotter Pen) (Rapidoplot Chroma-Glide®) Adaptor Sleeve Required
Universal A Style Plotter Pen contains permanent inks meeting government standards for archiving. Offering the highest quality plots using Fiber-Tip, Rollerball, Stainless Steel, or Jewel-Tip.
Universal A Style Plotter Pen are disposable, yet offer the same high quality plots without the maintenance of a refillable. The Universal A Style DPP is a 2-part system comprising the nib and a pre-filled ink cartridge. Also, different styles of ink cartridges are available to enable the DPP to work on all of the major plotters. In addition to these styles, a separate adapting sleeve is required for this style to fit these pens.
Universal A Style Plotter Pens offer two versions of this pen for paper and vellum, or for drafting film. These two versions have different types of ink and point materials to suit each of the different media. Both types of ink contain permanent, pigmented systems that conform to standards for archiving.
Design, engineering, architectural plots, final presentation plots, archival plots, reproducible plots, high-quality business presentation plots.
Film Version: Drafting Film (backorders can take 2-6 weeks)
Paper Version: Vellum, bond, chart, general purpose papers.
Matte chart paper.
Plotting Speed: All Universal pens work at the same speed and down pressure settings.
Best choice for highest quality plots, without mess or maintenance.
- Opacity (black ink): 85% Paper 95% Film
- Copier and Diazo reproduction: Good
- Wet-rub resistance: Good
- Fade resistance: Excellent
- Call for other color options
Required Sleeves: 7153SLV for HP, HI, Mutoh, 7155SLV for Bruning Zeta, Graphtec, 7164SLV for CalComp
- 6410-01F, 6410-02F, 6410-03F, 6410-04F, 6410-0AF
- 6410-01B, 6410-02B, 6410-03B, 6410-04B, 6610-01F
- 6610-02F, 6610-03F, 6610-04F, 6610-0AF, 6810-01E
- 6810-02E, 6810-03E, 6810-04E, 6810-01F, 6810-02F
- 6810-03F, 6810-04F, 6810-05F, 6810-07F, 6810-08F
- 6810-09F, 6810-0MF, 6810-01M, 6810-01B, 6910-51E (Discontinued)
- 6910-52E, 6910-53E, 6910-54E, 6910-51F, 6910-52F (Discontinued)
- 6910-53F, 6910-54F, 6910-51B, 6910-52B, 6910-53B, 6910-54B (Discontinued)