Océ ID8G – Glossy Photopaper for Pigment Inks
Glossy Photopaper ID8G with a microporous topcoat, excellent dry time and water resistance.
An Glossy Photopaper ID8G (200 gsm) is a glossy photopaper. Océ Instant Dry ID8G is a premium pe-photopaper meeting the demands for high quality photorealistic reproduction. The ultra white base with microporous coating which means your prints will be instantly dry and water resistant. Meanwhile, the thinner base allows you to save money and still provide photographic output. Universal compatibility is optimized for today’s wide gamut printers. Océ Instant Dry ID8G optimizes natural skin tones and more neutral Lab values.
- 2″ Untaped Core
- 100′, no Cut Sheets available
- Basis Weight – 200gsm / 8.0 mil nominal
- Opacity – 98%
- Gloss (60°): 80
- Lab = 92.2±5, a = 0.04±3, b = -2.4±5
- Target Values
- Color and Black & White photographic prints
- Indoor display graphics
- Short term outdoor if using pigment inks and lamination
- Can be overlaminated