Favorite Product Pick
Our favorite product for its clever blending ability! Never again will you need to worry about putting the wrong stain color on your furniture. Blend the color first!
Probably the most vital component for your maximum usage and benefits of the wood stain markers. Being able to blend the right color prior to even touching your piece is crucial. The clear acetate sheet we offer is the perfect solution to color match issues. The clear sheet provides the surface to blend FIRST, like a painters pallet. Use the blender pen to do the blending and application. Follow the directions below for the best results:
- Select wood part/scratch/dent to work on
- Place clear acetate sheet over spot
- Choose 2-3 wood tone markers that closely match your piece
- Use those pens to make marks on the sheet (squiggles, lines, or circles)
- Next, take the blender pen to lift of the colors to blend (like a painter)
- Then, while still on the clear sheet, test your new blend over the scratch
- If color doesn’t match, keep adding color (lighter or darker) till you get the closest match
- Only AFTER you feel like you have the exact match (to your satisfaction) then use the blender pen to apply your color to the wood
- DO NOT APPLY any color if the match is not correct. It will not come off the natural wood once applied. Thus the need for the clear sheet!
- Clear sheet cleans up easily by coloring over it with the blender pen till all stain is off. Simply drag the blender pen across a paper towel to clean pen.
To see more, click here: Wood Stain Marker Page